I was tagged by the BabbleSoft Blog and The National Networker Blog for this blogging chain letter. I now must share with the whole world eight things about myself.
Eight Things About Me:
1. My mom missed my oldest brother's eighth grade graduation because I was born.
2. One of my vivid first memories is the 1971 Silmar Earthquake that shook Los Angeles.
3. In first grade I was on Bob Barker's "Truth or Consequences"
4. In college I was a five day returning champion on the "$25,000 Pyramid". It still shows up sometimes on the Game Show Channel and people I know freak out to see it.
5. I used to be a wedding photographer. I have photographed over 100 weddings.
6. When my oldest daughter was born I quit my job and was a stay-at-home-dad for two years.
7. I have worked for five companies that have gone bankrupt or closed their Austin office in the past 14 years. Yes, that sucks, but through this I have learned more about being resilient than you can ever imagine.
8. I am not that athletic but have agreed to participate in a physical conditioning class that is run by a former Navy Seal this September. Yes, I am planning on hating it, but will do it anyway.
Now, people whom I get to tag - I do not know all of them so I have no idea if they will play the game or not, but they can all be found in my BlogRoll:
Scott Ingram (time to update you blog anyway!)
John Egan (same thing, time for a new post)
Have A Great Day.