Monday, February 27, 2006

Tag, I'm It

I got tagged on Larry Bodine's Professional Marketing Blog to respond to the below questions. He had been tagged by Monica Bay on The Common Scold Blog. So I guess it is my turn. The funny part is I got this same questionnaire via email from a group of high school friends from Arcadia High School (Class of 1984).

So I will answer here and tag a few other bloggers and see if we keep this chain going.

Four Jobs I've had:

1. Business Development/Sales
2. Director of Marketing
3. Wedding Photographer
4. Busboy

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Silverado
2. Shindler's List
3. Ferris Beuler's Day Off
4. The Sting

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. CNN or Fox News
2. Friends
3. Mary Tyler Moore Show
4. 24

Four places I've been on vacation:

1. Europe (France and Italy)
2. Asia (Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia)
3. British Columbia
4. Brazil

Four tunes that play through my head:

1-4. Anything from Barney, the Wiggles or the Theme Song from Full House (yes I have two young daughters)

Four favorite dishes:

1. Mexican Food (really good Mexican or TexMex)
2. Chinese Food
3. Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
4. Anything from my wife's cookbook

Four websites I visit daily:

1. www.thomsinger.com
2. www.cnn.com or www.foxnews.com
3. The Professional Marketing Blog
4. Guy Kawasaki's Blog

Four books I really love:

1. Anything by Harvey Mackay
2. Bright Lights, Big City (by Jay McInerney)
3. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (by Steven Covey)
4. The World Is Flat (by Thomas Friedman)
5. Some Assembly Required (by ME)

Four places I'd rather be:

1. I love Austin, Texas (so I'd rather be where I am)
But if I have to pick three more:
2. San Diego
3. Chicago
4. New York City

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

1. Steve Harper
2. Scott Ingram
3. Bruce Allen
4. Mike Sigers

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

1 comment:

Steve Harper said...

Barney or the Wiggles eh? I don't think we can blame the children on this Thom mi boy!