Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Crazy Tenacity


Success comes to those who never quit. I am always impressed with those who become an "overnight success", because when you look closer they have spent years pursuing their goal. Along the way they have had trials, tribulations, set-backs and failures. However, where others gave up - they kept going. They have had amazing focus toward their goal.

Winners have "crazy tenacity".

While going for their dreams these special people encounter others who do not support them, ridicule their efforts or try to stop them. Yet they keep going.

I am fascinated by success. What is that special talent that drives people to create something from nothing? How come some have the ability to focus on a goal no matter how many obstacles appear along the path?

I believe that everyone has desires for more in their career and I believe we can all reach higher levels. The trick to climbing up the ladder is to visualize what success looks like and constantly keep moving toward that end. However too many people sit back and hope that opportunities will just appear, while having no idea what they want in those opportunities.

I have begun to invest thirty minutes everyday to visualize my future success. Although I have not yet achieved my goals, I am learning what steps I need to take to get there, and teaching myself how to recognize opportunity. I also am committed to not giving up. I am being tenacious in the den of lions who do not understand what I will accomplish. I am adopting focus. I want to be the one with "crazy tenacity".

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: