Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thursday Teleseminar - Thursday, February 21st

I will be the guest on the Reach Branding Club's monthly teleseminar THIS THURSDAY at 11:00 AM (Central Time).

I will be interviewed by William Arruda, the personal branding guru and the founder of Reach, the leading global personal branding organization. William has appeared on BBC TV, The Discovery Channel and Radio America. He also writes for a host of respected business and career publications and is the co-author of the personal branding book, Career Distinction: Stand Out by Building Your Brand.

Registration is free, but there are only 200 spaces available. I hope you will sign up and listen in!

CLICK HERE for more information.

Have A Great Day

thom
www.thomsinger.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thom,

Great comments today on the Reach Branding Club call. I especially liked your advice on utilizing LinkedIn. As an avid networker (and an extrovert, too), I see much value in the personal contact. While I like utilizing LinkedIn, I subscribe to the belief that you must "think before you link". I want to know everyone that I'm linked to so that I can make a proper introduction or recommendation.
I see it as another form of communication and even though it's digital it doesn't mean it's not personal.
Thanks for your valuable tips and ideas!
Maria Elena Duron