Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 3 - ICE STORM 2007


Is Austin, Texas is the only city that totally closes down when the weather hits thirty degrees?

I am sure that people in Canada are capable of driving to work when it is cold. Yet this city shuts down the roads with the slightest hint of ice. My theory is the town only owns one de-icing truck.

They announced that they are running out of sand and de-icing chemicals....it has only been cold for two days.

I would like to go to work, but there would be nobody to call on because everyone else is at home.

My kids like having me around (schools are closed again), but I think my wife is tired of me around after a Monday and Tuesday of being home all day.

Stay warm.

thom

Stuck at home because of the ice? Need a good book? Have your ever read my book? Click here to get your very own copy! and Thank You!!!

No comments: