Monday, October 30, 2006

Attitude Adjustment


I spent some time with my friend Chad this week. His middle name should be "Mr. Attitude". Whenever I am around this guy I just feel better. Better about myself, the future and life in general. He is one of the nations most successful real estate agents, is growing a thriving business, has a wonderful family life and a huge circle of friends....and views every glass as half-full (in fact, and empty glass to him is just a glass awaiting to be filled!!!). At 34 years old, he is only beginning to see his own potential. This guy is going to be one you hear about as a business legend.

While some people spend their lives focused on the negative things in the world, others constantly strive to find the positive. I believe that those who are upbeat get more opportunities. These people always attract others into their circle who help them achieve more than they ever could have on their own. A positive attitude is an invitation to be lucky.

There is power in your attitude that you must acknowledge. Make your attitude a priority. To do anything short of this means that you run the risk of letting your "feelings" take over your life. We are all hard wired with emotions and react to everything we see in the world. With the natural human strife on the nightly news, it would be so easy to fall into the trap of being a pessimistic-grumpy-head. But we get to choose how we react to every situation, and in that choice comes power over our destiny.

I have not been as positive lately as I know I should be in my daily life. I have allowed myself to get bogged down. My friend showed me by his example that the right thoughts and a consistent smile can lead to bigger successes.

How about you? Are you paying attention to your attitude? This is important. Don't just click off this page without thinking about the vibe that you are putting into the world. It matters. Your future depends on it!!!

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

****Looking for a great holiday gift for your clients, business associates or other friends??? Consider giving them a copy of "Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships" (New Year Publishing). Available at Amazon.com. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new colors and look of your blog. It appears to have changed since Friday! Good post today.