Wednesday, October 11, 2006

20,000 Visitors

Look over on the right side of this blog, down just a bit. The visitor counter for The Some Assembly Required Blog is about to hit 20,000.

I think that the 20,000th visitor to the blog should win a prize. If you are #20,000....send me an email with your name and address and I will send you a free copy of my book "Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships".

"Honor-system" in play!!!

Email me at thom@thomsinger.com

Oh, tell all your friends to come visit today...as at anytime someone could be the winner!!!!

UPDATE***THE WINNER IS - Adrian Kingsley-Hughes....from the United Kingdom. Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20005: I missed it :-)

But lucky I was - I already have a signed copy of your book. It is in a stack on my desk and it's comming closer to the top. Only 2 books left that I have to (must) read before because of deadlines. And as I already had some closer looks into your book this book won't be a duty to read but a pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thom,

Great to see the success you are having with your blog. I always enjoy reading your material, keep up the good work.

Chuck