Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Corporate Speaker - Thom Singer

As we move full speed into 2019 I have developed some new strategies for the year.  My speaking business will hit its 10th anniversary on April 1st, and this milestone is both exciting and a bit overwhelming.

Why overwhelming? Because this was a real "dream come true" career change, and it as never been easy - but it has always been right.

For this new year I have examined all that I am trying to accomplish for the next decade, and my goals are ambitious. Being a corporate speaker is not some fluffy job where you get paid to tell silly stories.  For me it is a real calling.

But to grow my business I realize I cannot do it alone. 

This is the year I am trying to extend my reach. All opportunities come from people, and I am hungry to meet new people and ignite long-term and mutually beneficial relationship.

There is a buzz in the air at live events, and being the keynote speaker puts me in a unique place to engage. I cannot wait to be the conduit for connectivity at the more than fifty presentations I will deliver in 2019.

Thank you for reading this and for being along for the ride with me.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: