Friday, April 27, 2012

Cool Things My Friends Do - Maura Thomas Releases Her New Book: "Personal Productivity Secrets"

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their work and professional lives.

My friend Maura Thomas just released her first book, "Personal Productivity Secrets" (Wiley 2012).  Over the past 17 years she has helped others regain their time and become more productive through her speaking and training at business groups, conferences, events, and corporations large and small, nationally and internationally.

Releasing your first book (or any book) is a great accomplishment.  Congratulations to Maura.  I am very excited to read the book, as I can use a boost of productivity in my daily life!

The book is available through all the regular book retailers including Amazon.com.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

2 comments:

Maura Thomas said...

Thom, thanks so much for the shout-out on your blog! I've been out of the country for two weeks so it was a nice surprise to come back and see that you had written about me. Especially meaningful coming from someone who's written so many books! I have a new appreciation for you as I barely made it through the first one! =)

Thanks very much for your support, my friend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.It's very great post