Friday, August 20, 2010

Meeting Planners International (MPI) Monthly Meeting

I am honored to be the speaker at the monthly dinner for MPI (Texas Hill Country Chapter) on September 14, 2010 at Barton Creek Resort and Spa.

I am excited to present to this group. Working in the meeting and convention business is a lot of fun for me, and I enjoy all aspects of this important industry. Also, my wife was a convention services manager, sales manager and individual travel manager with Hyatt Hotels for ten years and a member of MPI, having earned her CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) designation.

I am customizing the presentation for this group and hope to entertain, inspire and educate the audience. Along the way we will have some laughs!

If you live in Central Texas and work in and around the Meetings Business.... I hope you will come to the event!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Have A Great Day

thom

No comments: