Friday, January 26, 2007

Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Presentation

A big "Thank You" to everyone who attended the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce seminar last night at Carmelo's Ristorante in Austin. Over 90 people came to see Scott Ingram and I present: "Networking In The New Year: Developing Your Strategic Plan".

Carmelo's private room was a great place to hold a meeting (I had never been there before, except for dinner in the main restaurant).

It was fun to talk to so many people following the event. I met some amazing new people whom I hope to see again and add to my professional network.

As we promised, the PowerPoint is up and available on Scott's Blog at NetworkInAustin.com.

Have A Great Day.

thom
thom@thomsinger.com

1 comment:

Liz said...

I read the slides on Scott's blog. It looks like you gave a great presentation. I would expect no less from you two! So sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully I can make it to your next presentation. Congratulations to you both on a great turnout. Have a great weekend.

Liz