Friday, August 25, 2006

Clouds In The Sky


Ideas are like clouds in the sky.

Somedays there are so many ideas blowing past at high speed that they are gone before I can notice them.

Other times the sky is a blank slate of blue. No ideas at all.

And then there are the times when it rains. It just pours. I am flooded with thoughts, dreams, hopes, ambitions, visions, anticipations, fears, and philosophies.

The trick is to find a way to capture those ideas and put them to work. To find ways to make them more than abstract conceptual thoughts, and make them something tangible. An idea needs life or it is as useless as a fluffy white cloud blowing across the horizon. Yes, nice to look at, but not much more.

I think this is longing harness our thoughts and achieve more is common for many people. We know in our hearts that we have the power inside us to reshape our lives, but we cannot capture the rainwater that fills our hearts and minds. We cannot transform our thoughts into action. Thus we stay in the status quo.

I enjoy stories of the great entrepreneurs throughout history. They instinctively knew how to take an idea and transform it into a business. They inventend, created, marketed and grew their thoughts into amazing enterprises. I believe that everyone is capable of doing this, but it is breaking out of the comfort zone that surrounds us that makes the difference.

I want more. I desire to rise higher than I ever have before. Don't you????

I don't have an answer for you to this quandary. Not today. Today I am just drowning in my thoughts. How to make my dreams real? How to achieve more than I ever have before? How to break out of the here and now? How?

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

The Some Assembly Required Blog: Increasing the number of readers of this blog everyday while helping others learn more about networking, sales, marketing, PR and business development. Please come back and read more....and tell your friends!!!

No comments: