Smart law firms are again investing in the development of their lawyers and professional staff. For the past several years many firms have cut budgets and canceled firm retreats to save money and conserve cash.
However, like all businesses, law firms are realizing that you cannot ignore the human side of the organization.
Training and development is important for the future growth of the firm. Additionally, people feel better about their career when they know their employers are supporting their professional growth.
Thom Singer's new Strategic Business Development Work Session Includes:
- DISC workplace assessment tools
- Cultivating personal and professional brand
- Developing lead generation
- Meaningful cross-selling
- The importance of community
- How to get prospects to make a decision