Saturday, December 03, 2011

Ten Days of Thanksgiving (Day10)

Thanksgiving and the focus we give to appreciation should be more than one day. Really, it should be everyday.

I am going to post about things I am thankful for each day for ten days to keep the feelings of gratitude going.

Day Ten.

I am thankful for you, the folks who read this blog.  While I am not famous, and this blog is not part of the "A-List", there are amazing people who come here often or just stumble past one time. 

I love to write, and it is therapeutic, but without someone reading their words, a writer is never complete.

I am grateful.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

1 comment:

Leslie M said...

Dear Thom,

Thanks for enriching our lives with your valuable, on point content and humor.

Signed,

A friend with a bigger brain partly thanks to you.