Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starbucks Is My Office (From PC World)

I was quoted this week in an article by Liane Cassavoy on the PC World websites called "Starbucks Is My Office: A Guide for Virtual Workers".

The article chronicles the ups and downs of solo workers who find coffee, company, and connectivity inside their local coffee joints.
Thom Singer, a professional speaker and entrepreneur from Austin, Texas, understands you. Though he doesn't pay for office space, he jokingly remarks: "I like to say I have 'South Austin, North Austin, and downtown offices.'" Those spots, however, are the locations of the Starbucks coffee shops he frequents.
"I am the type of person who would go crazy without being around other people. Working from home or a rented office would get lonely fast," Singer says.
You can read the rest of the article on the PCWorld.com website.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: