Monday, October 26, 2009

This Week's Speaking Events

If you live in Austin, come see me at:

Tuesday:

Austin Young Chamber of Commerce. 6PM. Location: Austin Community College - Eastview Campus

Wednesday:

I will be appearing on television on KEYE-TV on the "We Are Austin - Live" program at 4 PM. Channel 42 (Cable 5) in Austin.

Thursday:

12 Annual IT Executives of the Year Awards (Innotech)
, 4:30 PM. I am the Master of Ceremonies for this annual event. Location: Austin Convention Center.

Friday:

Launch Pad Job Club. 10 AM. Location: Monarch Event Center

Also... Save the Date for December 8, 2009. I will be presenting a new seminar on "Year End / New Year - How It Impacts Your Networking Efforts" breakfast seminar at the Norris Conference Center. This event is hosted by the Austin Business Journal. More details to follow.

Have A Great Day.

thom

1 comment:

Sara Singer said...

Thanks for posting this, Hon! Now I'll know when you'll be home for dinner this week! ;-) -S