Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Leadership Austin NOW Accepting Applications For the 2010 Class

Tonight I went to a recruiting event for Leadership Austin. I was a member of the 2008 Leadership Austin Essentials Class.... and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

Leadership Austin is a phenomenal organization that exposes local leaders to government, non-profit, health care, the arts, the environment, and countless other issues that impact the future of our regions.

During my year in the program I was able to meet and establish ongoing relationships with wonderful people whom I may have never otherwise met.

Below is a video that I shot at the closing retreat from the 2008 Leadership Austin Class. The deadline to apply for next year is coming up in mid-June. More info at www.leadershipaustin.org.



Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: