Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sick

I hate being sick. HATE IT.

I usually have several things going on at one time, and I try to keep all the balls in the air. Being sick takes away my ability to control my schedule.

Friday morning I felt a cold coming. By bedtime I was clearly ill. Today I am resting, but that means I am not doing all the things that I need to do.

It is humbling to have a bad cold. It takes over. The medicine makes me feel loopy and thus while I feel better I am hardly myself.

I have not been really sick in almost three years. At least it is a Saturday when we had no bigger plans. Still a bummer. Yet it will make me appreciate feeling good again in a day or two.

Have A Great Day.

thom

3 comments:

Mason Arnold said...

I know everyone always tells you stuff that works for them, but this has worked for me every single time and I haven't been sick in almost 3 years now - Cold MD. Take it at the very first sign of a cold...when the throat gets scratchy or your lymph glands swell or running nose. You'll get better immediately. Cold MD.

Mason Arnold
Greenling.com

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Cold MD, but I swear by Wellness Formula; look it up, and you can buy in your local pharmacy.

I'm a huge believer in holistic medicine and have many herbal remedies in my bathroom. If you'd like advice, you know how to reach me.

Feel better!

Katie Konrath said...

Thom,

I hope you feel better... being sick is miserable. I came down with the flu on Friday morning, and spent all weekend lying in bed being miserable. And my weekend todo list went completely out the window. So frustrating.

Feel better!