Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finding The Career You Love

It is just better when you are driven by a passion for your work.

I have had jobs I liked, and jobs I hated.  The ones I liked were always much more pleasant.

Some of my clients often feel stuck in their career.  They make good money, and it is what they "do".... but they are not happy.  They are surprised by the questions I ask them about goals and dreams.... as many have never inquired to themselves about what they really want.  They see being "stuck" as the norm.

It can take time to find your calling and to transition into a field that brings you joy in your work.  But if you never ask the right questions and continue just going through the motions, that feeling of contentment will never be discovered.

I think success comes through consistent questioning and then taking actions to guide yourself in the right direction.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: