Monday, November 14, 2005

A Great Corporate Holiday Gift

I just received an order for 50 copies of "Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships" from a company who intends to give them to their staff for the holidays. The CEO told me that it is an ideal gift, as it is an important topic for all of his employees (regardless of their role in the company). In addition, because it is 100 pages long, nobody can complain that they cannot find the time to read the whole book!

I am honored.

If anyone else is looking for an ideal Christmas / holiday gift for employees or clients, I hope you will consider my book!!! If you want, I can even personally sign each one. (allow extra time for your order to arrive if you want them signed!!!)

More information at www.thomsinger.com

Thom

No comments: