Sunday, July 21, 2013

"The Meeting Professional" - MPI's Member Magazine

Meeting Professionals International (MPI) has recently re-designed their monthly membership magazine. 

The first issue of the new "The Meeting Professional" (Formerly known as "One +", which was before that was known as "The Meeting Professional")  has just been released, and I am honored to have an article in this re-inaugural issue (you can find my article on page 44 of the August 2013 edition:  "Speak Easy:  The right speaker should help build up your mini-society before, during and after the conference").

I will be writing for them semi-regularly, and look forward to creating my next piece for this exciting industry publication.

If you are in the "Meeting Industry" (or even if you are not!) you should check out all the new things they have done with the publication.  It is very impressive.  As an MPI member, I am proud of this magazine!!!

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: