Monday, December 18, 2006

Praise Others Project (December 19th) - Larry Bodine

Everyone in the legal marketing game knows Larry Bodine. Larry was one of the first people with a major online presence with his Law Marketing Portal in the early days of the internet. Larry is today's focus in "The Praise Others Project" because he has done so much for so many in the world of law firm marketing, business development, and PR.

I first discovered Larry's listserve emails when I was the marketing manager for the Texas offices of Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison LLP (back in the days when there was a Brobeck!, but that is a whole different story!!!). Being new to working in law firms I found Larry's informative weekly emails to be very educational.

I met Larry a few years later at a Legal Marketing Association conference. By this time he had published several of my articles and we had become friends via email. After that I wrote a monthly column in his Professional Marketing Magazine (which was a great magazine for anyone in professional services marketing, but is no longer in publication). Larry's belief in my writing was one of the things that gave me the confidence to complete my first book.

Larry's blog is a must read for anyone in the legal profession. It is always full of useful tips, tricks and trends to help grow a law practice,... large or small. He is a popular leader of seminars, teleseminars, webinars and he is a great public speaker (I saw him once at a LMA lunch in his hometown of Chicago).

If you do not know Larry Bodine, you should.

Have A Great Day.

thom

If you are Larry Bodine, CLICK HERE!

No comments: