Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Audio Blog - Who Is The Best Networker?

Ahhhhhh, aint technology just grand. Below is an my first attempt using audioblog.com. I think it is pretty cool. Just hit the play arrow below and you can listen to today's blog. If that does not work, click on the MP3 File link.

Let me know what you think of the use of audio in my blog. Should I continue to make many of my posts this way? Send me an email and let me know what you think. thom@thomsinger.com

powered by Audioblog.com



MP3 File

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT. I like the audio and hope you continue to post in this manner.

Thanks,

Kelly

thomsinger said...

OK, I can't play my own audio clip. Is anyone else having the same problem....as some are able to hear it as I am getting emails about it.

Anonymous said...

Thom,

Interesting format. I think it's appropriate occasionally, especially when you've teased it with a good headline as you did this one.

However, I think I'd get frustrated if you did this too frequently. I'm forced to do nothing else (because I'm male) for 3 minutes while I listen to it. I don't have the option to skim or quickly read the information as I do with all of your other posts.

Food for thought... Yum!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the audio -

Some ideas and thoughts are difficult to express in words; voice inflections and tone help send the intended interpretation of the message.

An occassional posting (perhaps once a week: i.e. every Friday, Monday, etc.) would seem appropriate. I like to read blogs, rather than listen.

I'll check back - you're one of my blogmarks.