Friday, September 27, 2013

Cool Things My Friends Do: Neal Schaffer's New Book - "Maximize Your Social"

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.


My friend Neal Schaffer has just released his third book, "Maximize Your Social: A one stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success".  

I met online Neal through my friend from college, Tim Tyrell-Smith, several years ago. Then we met in person at the 2012 PCMA Convening Leaders Conference (where we were both speakers and had our book signings at the same time).  Neal is a wizard at social media, and does not simply try to act like an expert... he is an expert.


I purchased the book on Kindle and am currently reading it with my daily coffee.  Wow, good stuff even for those who already are actively using social media. 


Neal was also interviewed this week by my friend Stephen Lahey on the SmallBusinessTalent.com Podcast.  In the interview he talks about his new book, and his outlook on how social can help a drive business success.  Click over and take a listen to the podcast!


He also has a great promo video for his book:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGtkY5gvFEI&feature=youtu.be

Congrats to Neal on his new book.  Very cool.


Have A Great Day


thom singer

3 comments:

Stephen Lahey said...

Neal Schaffer really does stand out as a genuine expert. (So do you, Thom!)

Thanks so much for including a link to my podcast - much appreciated!

Neal said...

Thom - I am honored. Thank you so much for remembering me, and indeed I have been impressed with your knowledge of so many things related to business, professional networking, and of course being the Conference Catalyst! I hope the book helps others - and looking forward to meeting you at the next conference!

@NealSchaffer

Neal said...

Thank you so much for the introduction of my new book to your network - I am honored! I have always been impressed with your professionalism and your expertise in business, professional networking, and, of course, being the Conference Catalyst! Looking forward to seeing you IRL at the next event!