Thursday, August 14, 2008

SXSW Interactive Panel Picker

I had the honor to speak at the 2008 SXSW Interactive Conference in May. While I will speak over 40 times this year at a variety of companies, organizations, and conferences..... SXSW was one of the major highlights.

Again this year I have suggested a couple educational topics that I hope will be selected for the 2009 SXSW Interactive Conference.

Each year this event takes over Austin and brings many of the worlds top technology and social media experts to town to share their knowledge, network, and party into the wee hours of the night.

If you are one who has an interest in such things, please vote for my panel suggestions.

Click Here. Sign in. Vote (5 Stars is a good number!!!). If you have seen me present somewhere and would like to leave a comment, please do.

If you live out of town and will be in Austin for SXSW in 2009.... please contact me when you are in this fine city.

Thanks

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: