Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Buy It Now!!!


Amazon.com is currently taking "Pre-Orders" for the second edition of Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships. They are offering it for $14.93 at this time (it will soon go back to full price - $21.95).


They will receive the books in a few days, so you will get your book soon.


If you also purchase The ABC's of Networking I think you will get free shipping!


Buy two.


Heck, by a dozen for everyone on your team at work!


thanks.


thom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Tom, I think I'm past due on buying your books. Is it better to buy directly from you the next time I see you and save you the cut that Amazon takes or should I just buy through Amazon?

Chris

thomsinger said...

Chris-

Thank you in advance for buying the books. I appreciate it.

Go ahead and buy through Amazon!

thom

Chris Garrigues said...

Done.

Of all the authors I know but who's books I hadn't purchased, you're the one I knew the best. As such I was feeling pretty bad about neglecting you. However, after I get your books in a few days, I'll be able to hold my head high once again.