Tuesday, July 17, 2007

66 Tips For Better Success - #17

Route 66 - The Journey Toward Success

Take Some Time Off

We are always going from zero to sixty with bugs in our teeth. Sometimes it is best to take a vacation. It is common for people in other cultures outside of the United States to take two, three and four weeks off. In America we usually string a few three days weekends together throughout the year.

A short vacation is nice, but barely gives you the chance to unwind before you are back in the mix.

I have never been one to take long vacations. I have only taken more than a week off at one time twice before this year. However, I just returned from 17 days in France and Ireland, and I feel great. I almost never checked email or voicemail and just spent time with my wife and kids.

Take the time and unwind. You will feel better for having taken the time for yourself.

Have A Great Day.

thom
www.thomsinger.com

No comments: