Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do

I have been writing "Cool Things My Friends Do" blog posts for over two years.  It is my favorite part of this blog, and I am always excited to add someone to the growing list (now over 115 posts) of people doing cool things in their personal and professional lives.

In a conversation the other day someone pointed out that I have a lot of friends who are entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.  I guess that is right.  I seem to be surrounded by people who are blazing their own trails and finding success on terms they define.  This is true of friends with traditional jobs, too.  Being entrepreneurial is not about starting and growing companies... it is about an attitude of making things happen and finding better ways to live.  The people I know are not content with the status quo. 

I am going to continue writing about my friends and all the cool things they do.... but soon I will be seeking others to interview (whom I do not know) that are changing the world.  I hope you will enjoy the "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do".  

Stay tuned!

And if you know an entrepreneur (or a person with a big does of entrepreneurial spirit) who I should interview, let me know.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading these posts.