Thursday, May 29, 2014

8 Tips for Solopreneurs

Another video blog post!

Growing a business is hard work.  When you are an entrepreneur who works alone (a Solopreneur), there are countless challenges and balls to keep in the air.  Having worked for myself for five years I am often asked for tips for others who want to explore working solo.

See this video



8 Tips for Solopreneurs

1.  Believe in what you are doing.  Have positive "self talk" about your career efforts.

2.  Think Big / Do Big.

3.  Understand how you have impact on clients.

4.  Take risks.

5.  Read, listen to podcasts, and learn something everyday.

6.  When you see an opportunity, act on it.

7.  Don't hide.  You must always be marketing your business.

8.  Help others get closer to their desired success.  Do not only serve yourself.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

1 comment:

Stephen Lahey said...

I've been a solopreneur since 2000 - and I love this post, Thom. I would only add this: know your values and stick to them! I'm sure you agree.