Last night my wife and I went to watch Sting perform at the Verizon Wireless Theatre in Houston.
The first time I saw Sting was in 1991 at the Concord Pavilion in the Bay Area (we have been to two other Sting concerts in-between).
Many things have changed over 20 years:
- Concert venues are now named after corporate sponsors, not the city where they are located.
- In 1991 Sting was 40 years old and his audience was young (umm, myself included).
- Today he is 60 years old, and so was most of the audience. (Although we should all hope to be in that good of shape at sixty).
- Sting puts on one hell of a great show.
- His music is timeless.
- My wife still looks amazingly hot dancing at a concert.
Have A Great Day