Today is my birthday and I started the day by flying home from Boston. Happily I made it in time to spend the afternoon with my wife and kids. We will celebrate by going to "Blues on the Green", a summer concert series that happens every other week in the warm months on the grass of Zilker Park in Austin. Tonight we will get to hear Bob Schneider perform.
The last three weeks have been amazing and crazy-busy. I have had the pleasure to speak to over 2000 people around the United States (and beyond). It was an eclectic group of professionals from a variety of backgrounds. The best part is that I met a ton of new people and had some great experiences. Additionally while traveling I was able to see some old friends, business associates and my dad (he is nearly 97 years old!).
The audiences included:
- Leadership Austin Closing Retreat (Austin)
- A group of top performing real estate professionals (San Antonio)
- Annual users conference for a California software company (San Diego)
- DemandCon 2011 (San Francisco)
- Business Executives of South Texas (Pleasanton, TX)
- The team of a mid-size accounting firm (Austin)
- The IT "Leadership Team" of a global manufacturer (Via the internet to 7 countries)
- A partner retreat and firm meeting for a law firm (Bermuda)
- IMA 92nd Annual Conference (Orlando)
- A regional IT Conference (Boston)
If your company or professional organization is planning a meeting or conference for the summer or fall I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about my keynote presentations, training programs, executive coaching, facilitations, or "The Conference Catalyst" program.
Have a great day!