Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Company Today - Cleveland Channel 3 (NBC)

While in Cleveland, Ohio this week I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Michael Cardamone on Good Company Today. In this discussion about networking and standing out from the crowd in a job search we cover a lot of ground. I enjoyed talking with Michael and the very professional team at WKYC.

The interview is long (10 minutes), but I hope you will watch it and share it with your friends.



Also, I will give a free copy of "Batteries Not Included: 66 Tips to Energize Your Career" to the first person who leaves a comment on this blog who can identify which Television Reality Show that Michael Cardamone was the star of several years ago. Googling or searching for his bio is cheating... but I will never know if you cheated or not... nor are you disqualified for using all methods available to get the right answer! I will not moderate the comments on this blog for 24 hours so you will not know if anyone else guessed correctly until I hit post. Only one winner for this little contest. Winner must leave some way for me to find them or email me after they are named in victory.

Have A Great Day.

thom

ALL FIVE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED WITH A COMMENT WIN A FREE BOOK (as of this point there are five, anyone later... sorry, no go).... they need to contact me at thom (at) thomsinger (dot) com with their address so I can mail the book.

5 comments:

DIsplay Name said...

Google reveals the answer, of course. I didn't watch this particular reality show, so I didn't feel too bad for not being able to get this bit of trivia.

Unknown said...

Average Joe: Hawaii

John Egan said...

He was on Average Joe 2. :)

David Morris said...

$25,000 Pyramid - Oh Wait - That was You

Warren Schirtzinger said...

Average Joe 2: Hawaii