Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Think Big

Are you limiting your own success? Is your plan for 2006 going to allow you to achieve great things in your personal and professional life this year? Have you made big plans?

I find that too many people (including myself) do not do all they could because they allow false limitations keep them from doing amazing things. When we created our goals for the new year we most likely let our past successes and failures dictate the beliefs of what we could accomplish in the future. Yet when I look at my most successful friends, they do not let themselves have limits. The see life as having enless possiblities.

Some might say these people "have the Midas touch", but in reality they just see the world differently. They think big. I mean really really BIG!!!

This week I am going to revisit the list of goals I set for 2006 and I am going to ask myself if these are really stretch goals. If the goals are not BIG GOALS, then I will toss them out and recreate my plans for my career, my book, and my personal life.

How about you? Have you even looked at your 2006 goals since you originally created them? Are you making progress? And are the big enough for you to achieve greatness this year? I challenge you to think bigger than you ever have in the past. Create a future unlike one you ever imagined. I am going to try to do that this year!!!

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: