Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Book People To Carry My Book


Book People has been voted the "Best Book Store in The United States" (The Publisher's Weekly), and is a favorite of everyone who lives in Austin, Texas. If there is life on other planets, I am sure it is the best bookstore in the galaxy.

This home grown, locally owned gem is now going to carry my book, "Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships".

This is wonderful for me, as to have my book in Book People means that anyone in Austin can just walk in and purchase a copy. If you live in Austin, and have thought about reading my book,.....please go to Book People...TODAY. In the tradition on "Buy Greater Austin", I would love for them to sell lots and lots of copies. We should always support our local companies!!! And they have tons of parking now that Whole Foods moved across the street!!!

On a side note, the book buyer was one of the most delightful people I have met in a long time. She love books, enjoys her job, and fully understands how to treat people. No wonder this book store is so wonderfully successful. The staff is amazing.

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You may be native to California, but you are definitely a local guy from Austin now!

Carlon Haas said...

Congratulations, Thom. I'll be looking for your book next time I shop Book People.