Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cool Things My Friends Do (Week #101) - Vision to Reality by Honoree Corder

Each week on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.


My friend Honorée Corder has released a new book.  She is the creator of the phenomenal STMA (Short Term Massive Action) Coaching Program, and in this book she shares the principles and tools she's studied, coached, and lived for more than 20 years.  

Vision to Reality™ will teach you how to increase your efficiency and effectiveness, overcome challenges, increase your productivity, live with passion and purpose, and turn your wildest visions into your true reality. 

Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the steps used by successful men and women to transform their daily actions into the life of their dreams. With daily practical application, Honorée’s formula for success will transform your business and life beyond your wildest dreams!

I have known Honorée for several years, and she is an inspiration to those she meets.  She works hard, is always seeking new business ideas, and goes out of her way to promote others.  This is the second time I have included her in the "Cool Things My Friends Do" posts.

Join me in saying "Cheers" to Honorée for her newest publication.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: