Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Celebrating Five Years as a Solo-preneur - Thank You

April 1, 2014 marks five years that I have been in business for myself (full-time), and I am honored to work for wonderful clients as a speaker, trainer and consultant. 

Thank you for being part of this journey. If you are reading my blog you may have seen me speak, read one of my books, or you are a personal / professional friend. However our paths have crossed, I am aware that none of this could have happened without you.

The new year brings exciting changes. Several opportunities have appeared that will allow me to offer high quality training and consulting products for my clients that included programs on leadership, sales, negotiations and creating better teams. I am also continuing to expand "The Conference Catalyst" program (serving business and association events as a keynote speaker or EmCee).

I am excited for the future and appreciate YOU for being part of this adventure.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

2 comments:

Neen James said...

Congratulations Thom! It has been fun to be on this journey with you and watch your incredible success! Can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold for you.

Stephen Lahey said...

Congratulations, Thom! You bring good things to the world (including to my humble podcast). Thanks for all you do!