Friday, January 27, 2012

Seeking Speakers and Trainers

Professional Speaker and Corporate Trainer Peer Round-Table Monthly Teleconference

I am seeking professional speaker, corporate trainers, and authors who speak / train to join a monthly "peer to peer" teleconference to share best practices and ideas to grow business.

I have been hosting a similar call with a group of authors from a couple of years, but looking to add some new points of view and those with fresh experiences to the group.

THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE!  (Shocking, I know... as it seems everyone want me to subscribe to programs that include monthly fees).

I am seeking people who are natural collaborators. Those whose first thought is often "What's in it for me" will quickly weed themselves out from this group, as we are looking for those who want to help others find new ideas just as much as they seek information.  My hope is that mutually beneficial connections will be created with participants, and off-line conversations and friendships will grow from the calls.

The calls will be held on the third Monday of each month at 11:00 AM (Central Time).  

If you are interested, please contact me at thom (at) thomsinger.com.  Please use subject line "Speaker Peer Group", and tell me a little about yourself and why you are interested in participating in this call.

We are seeking those who are already active in their speaking and training endeavors, but everyone who is serious about the industry is welcome.  Participation is voluntary, but the hope is that you will make a commitment to come every month for the first several calls.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer


1 comment:

Tim Tyrell-SMith said...

I've been lucky to join this call 3-4 times and every time I walk away with new ideas to get more gigs and maximize the experience for my audience.

Highly recommended as Thom is an awesome and very giving host!

Thanks Thom!