Friday, April 09, 2010

"You Make It Very Easy To Do Business With You"

A client who has hired me to speak at a banquet recently said, "you make it very easy to do business with you".

I appreciated the compliment, as I do try to bring ease to every transaction. I enjoy my career as a speaker and consultant, and thus I am enthusiastic about all aspects my work.

However, this comment got me to thinking. I had not done anything spectacular. I simply have customized my pre-program planning to meet his schedule and specific desires. Why would a speaker, or any vendor, not make the clients unique needs a top priority?

What would your clients say? If I called them up and asked them if you were "easy to work with" how would their answers frame your services?

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: