Friday, March 23, 2007

Networking - A Key To The Vault



Entrepreneur extraordinaire Keith Cunnigham spills all the secrets to starting a business, raising money, structuring capital, and selling for a handsome profit in his book, The Keys To The Vault.

I had the honor of seeing Mr. Cunningham speak a few weeks ago, and I was very impressed with his impressive successes and his positive outlook on life. I bought his book (as my rule is: if I meet someone who wrote a book, I read it!). I was not let down, this book is his lesson plan for the world of entrepreneurship.

Chapter 23 is called "Network, Network, Network". We talk often about networking on this blog, and Mr. Cunningham has a whole chapter on why it is important for the business owner looking for money. If you know the right people, they can lead you to bankers, venture capital, angels and other important sources for cash. Without a network the process could take a long time, and if you need money, time is not always on your side!

No matter what you want to accomplish with your career, your network is important. Don't fight it....realize that other people hold the keys to your success. Embrace it. Go out and treat people like precious gems. You will be rewarded. Powerful connections with those who want to help you really is a key to the vault!!!

Have A Great Day.

thom
www.thomsinger.com

***My new book, The ABC's of Networking, is about to be released. Reserve your copy today at Amazon.com. Also, if you have not read Some Assembly Required, it is also available at Amazon.

No comments: