Monday, March 19, 2007

Airplane Book

I have received a lot of positive comments from my post about the release of The ABC's of Networking....especially my referring the this quick read as "an airplane book:

"This small but valuable book is designed to be an "Airplane Book" - a fast read full of inspiring ideas that you can read on a flight or while sitting in a Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Pete's Coffee, or you other favorite communal gathering hot spot."

Everyone seems to like the term "airplane book", and as one friend pointed put it "this is powerful visual imagery that lets me see the book and its purpose in my mind in just two words!" Wow, that is deep!

Thank you to everyone who is going to Amazon.com and pre-ordering the book. I appreciate it.

I want to do something cool to help launch the book, but am lost. If you have a whiz-bang idea that will get people to notice The ABC's of Networking...please let me know.

thom

No comments: