Saturday, December 31, 2005

Weekend Blog 23 - Happy New Year

The Ten Best Things About 2005

1. My wife and kids. Simply everything about them.
2. Completion of writing and publishing of my first book.
3. The book is selling well.
4. Having a GREAT job come my way in December (which will make for a great 2006).
5. Meeting some very cool people and establishing new, mutually beneficial friendships (many of whom I met because of my book and my blog).
6. CRHP 25 at St. John Neumann.
7. The trip to Italy and France.
8. Annual Family Reunion with my dad and brothers (and their families).
9. Business trip to Chicago (I love Chicago)
10. Losing 30 pounds, and keeping it off (well, mostly).

I want to wish everyone a wonderful 2006.

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: