Thursday, December 08, 2005

5 Books Everyone Should Read

This week's posts are dedicated to the importance of reading.

5 Must Read Books

This week I have focused my posts on the importance of reading and learning. I have received so much positive feedback in comments and emails, as well as some great book recommendations. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful response to this topic.

But I realize that not everyone will read twenty-five books next year, or even ten (although you should). However I am going to list the five most influential business books I have ever read on today's post. If you have not read these books, I suggest that you add them to your Christmas gift list and make them priority reading in the new year. You wont be sorry.

  1. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. By Stephen Covey
  2. Peak Performers. By Charles A. Garfield
  3. The Tipping Point. By Malcolm Gladwell
  4. Becoming a Category of One. By Joe Calloway
  5. Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive. By Harvey Mackay

And I would not be a good salesman if I did not add a sixth "BONUS" suggestion. I hope you will consider reading my book, "Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow and Keep Your Business Relationships" (New Year Publishing, 2005), which is available at www.thomsinger.com for $19.95. Writing this book was a great experience, but having people read (and enjoy) it is the best part.

Happy Reading!!!

Have A Great Day.

Thom Singer
www.thomsinger.com
thom@thomsinger.com

1 comment:

thomsinger said...

One more to add:

The Art of Acting by Stella Adler.

She writes about the business of acting, but it is great for anyone in any business!