Integrated Visibility and
(Via Tele-Conference: 8:00 AM CDT Friday Mornings from August 12th - September 30th, 2011)
Those who work alone or in small business settings often are lost when it comes to the world of marketing, PR, sales, business development, social media, community involvement, networking, goal setting, positioning, conference participation, reputation management, etc...
Many solo-entrepreneurs leave large institutions where these functions were handled by others, and do not realize how foreign these activities would be once the struck out on their own.
A lawyer, accountant, consultant or other small business owner cannot afford to hire a team of experts to oversee all the necessary aspects of an "Integrated Visibility" plan, and thus they leave their whole image in the community to chance.
I spent my career in sales and marketing, having worked inside service firms coaching professionals on ways to grow their practices. 28 months ago I began working for myself and have never looked back. My business has grown each quarter since April 2009 (the height of the recession), and much of this success has come from a focus on "Integrated Visibility".
If you are working solo and do not have a marketing, sales, or business development background, this tele-class is an ideal way for you to get past misconceptions and fears you may have about marketing yourself within your business community.
- Understanding your communication style
- Integrate your visibility into all activities
- Creating marketing goals
- Ability to tell your corporate story
- Embracing a social media strategy
- Managing your own PR
- Taking ownership of your personal and professional brand
- Positioning your expertise
- How to study others (competitors and non-competitive entrepreneurs) and learn from them, without being a "Me-Too" copycat
- Making yourself the easy choice
What You Receive From Your Participation:
- Eight 45 minutes group tele-classes (followed by up to 45 minutes of Q&A)
- One personal hour phone consultation
- Online DISC assessment and report
- The opportunity to network with other class members
- Exposure to actionable ideas to grow your reputation and expand your business
- Education, motivation, inspiration
- Unlimited email support for two months (response within 24 hours)
- An escape from feeling all alone
- Ownership of your visibility, brand and future
Cost for class is $895.00 per person (Special offer: Register two people by July 14th and the second person attends for $500.00)
Space is limited and this class is not the right fit for everyone. I am happy to talk with you if you have any questions. For more information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 970-0398.
Have A Great Day