The Austin Chapter of EO Accelerator is currently looking for a few good members.
Do you, or someone you know, own a business with revenues between $250,000 and $1 million? Are you looking to grow your company to over the $1 million level. Are you seeking other entrepreneurs to learn from and share best-practices?
As an early-stage entrepreneur, you face new challenges every day and at times you probably find yourself wishing you had an instruction manual for your business.
It’s okay. You are not alone. Thousands of successful business owners have been down this winding road or entrepreneurship, and there is a program here in Austin that is designed to help.
Accelerator, an Entrepreneurs’ Organization program, is the catalyst that enables first-stage entrepreneurs to catapult their business to the next level. EO Accelerator's mission is to empower you with the tools you need to grow your business to more than $1 million in sales and provide you with the skills to make yourself a better entrepreneur and leader.
Along with structured educational content focused on the core areas of first-stage businesses, the Accelerator Program affords you the unique experience of learning from and connecting with the world’s most influential entrepreneurs.
For more information, go to the EO Accelerator website, or send me an email and I will put you in touch with the rest of the Austin EO Accelerator team.
Five reasons to join EO Accelerator before the end of the year:
1. December 9th is the next quarterly "Learning Day".
2. Put the membership dues onto your 2009 expenses.
3. The longer you wait to join, the longer it takes before you will see the benefits from your participation.
4. 2010 is your year to succeed. Surround yourself with other winners.
5. Making up silly excuses for why you can't join now is not becoming of a focused and driven entrepreneur.
Have A Great Day