Monday, February 01, 2016

ThomSinger.com Website Has Re-Launched

I am excited to have launched my new website at ThomSinger.com.  It is a big change in appearance and has more information and a dedicated page for the "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do" Podcast.  

The refresh was a true collaboration with the team at Found Media Group (they are great, and if you need a new look for your website, I highly recommend you talk to them!).  

The look and feel has taken a new direction and I think it is a fresh feel for my business.  There are still some tweaks in the works, but we are happy with the results thus far. 

Old Homepage:



New Homepage:



Please jump over to ThomSinger.com and take a look and let me know what you think.

Have A Great Day

thom singer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new website is stellar! Love the easy on the eye flow and the pictures are great, good work.