Friday, November 21, 2014

Trevor Muir - Teacher-Preneur

This week on "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do" (episode 16) I had the pleasure to interview Trevor Muir.  I met Trevor at TEDx San Antonio, where he was one of the most compelling speakers of the day.  

In chatting with Mr. Muir after his presentation I knew he had to be on the podcast.  He is more than a public school educator, the is a "Teacher-preneur".  I think we all wish we had more teachers like this when we were in high school.

Here is the video link from Trevor's talk in SA.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ei_HSlUxUQ



Please take a minute to download his interview on the "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do" podcast.  Also, if you enjoy the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave a review.  THANKS..

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: